November 12, 2012

Goosebumps, and Grey Skies







You frustrate me, did you know that? I want your eyes to light up in mine and I want to be okay by you. I love you, though, and I know that it'll all be okay soon, Mr. Cheshire. (I just have to look past it.)

You overwhelm me, sir, so just let me breathe on my own sometimes, alright?

Here's the thing, I'm so happy right now that I'm getting goosebumps as I write this. UCLA feels so good, and Alice feels so good, and Christ is letting everything fall into place. Things are changing and moving and I'm learning. You want to know the truth about what I'm learning do you? I'm not learning from my class curriculum, or even from homework. I'm learning from my teachers, and from the people, and from the struggle.

I'm so happy right now, and it's hard to write anything other. Days get heavy, but my boots are usually light.

I don't know what I've gotten myself into, but for now it looks pretty darn right.

enduringly, morgan.

No comments: