January 6, 2013

Patricia







I'm all about honesty in all things. I could pull in the line, "I don't think I'm really living unless I'm being one hundred percent honest." That girl knows how to live if you ask me (fictional character or not).

I'm going through something way over my head, way out of my reach, and completely beyond my comfort zone. I'm afraid to dive in completely, despite my water experience this water isn't clear enough to see the bottom and I'm pretty sure it's full of rocks and birds.

I'm tired of the bull crap apologies and insincere "I'm here." If you were, it would be different. Sure, sugar coat things, but I'm thinking it's "bridge-burning" syndrome for short. (See what I did there?) This isn't specifically one person.

Hold your tounge because eventually all that sugar will give you cavities straight from you hell.

I'm exhausted from the toes up and that's not how I want to start two thousand and thirteen. I'm done working on relationships that aren't worth it. I don't like pretending unless it's full of color and imagination or something.

Time will heal it I'm sure and you can go to the dentist for cavities. Time will heal the pieces of my heart that were stepped on by Guatamala. Time will heal the anger my heart went through, and whatever is to come with this.

This is way over my head. And because of that Id like to say bring it on. I won't until tomorrow though. Tomorrow I'll be able to say bring it on because this weekend will be over. And I won't have a headache from tears and aches from the nerves.

I'm stronger than I've ever been. I'm taller than I've ever been and I made a pinky promise between my left and right hand that I wouldn't give up.

Five

Enduringly, Morgan

3 comments:

ruthie.von said...

I love this.
you're clever.
I hope things look up for you in 2013.

Addy Baird said...

I'm so sorry.

Chloe said...

I'm sorry for your heartache, but you need to know your writing always leaves me breathless.
Beautiful.