February 19, 2013

this one is for you

▲ Fashionotta ▼ I make mistakes, and you always forgive me.

I think I owe you one more apology. So here is my public apology because I think I need to redeem you here on my blog. I'm sorry for the upsets, and for the hurt and the confusion. I'm sorry for the sass and the misunderstandings.

Also, I want to say thank you. Thank you for the laughs, the support, and the lessons. Thanks for saving me when I would let you and for spending my birthday with me. Thank you for taking care of me, and for letting me be a distraction.  Thanks for making me angry, and letting me follow in your footsteps. Thanks for teaching me to not be so reserved and showing me that I'm strong, and that being weak is okay too. Thanks for making fun of me and for the inside jokes. Thank you for giving me time and space when I needed it. Thank you for all the things I can't think of because I know there is more.

I'm proud of you. You're a good one. Muah.

Clean slate.

No comments: